We are looking for Logistics & Operational Support (full-time)
Are you a professional team player with strong problem-solving skills with at least two years of experience in logistics, operations or administration? Then we would like to add you to our team!
You will work for an international trading company in exotic fruit, based in Barendrecht, The Netherlands, where there is a warm atmosphere and where people are involved in the company and with each other. We are a young and fast-growing company in which you are given every opportunity to shape the position into your own hands.
The company was founded in 2010 by Fabricio Torres, and has grown significantly in recent years. Having its own mango farm in Brazil since 2012, and lime farm since 2018. This ensures through a continuous flow, a high quality of products. It core range consists of limes, papayas, mangoes and ginger. Outside this fixed range, Torres provides many other exotics. The team in the Netherlands currently consists of 25 people of various nationalities, which ensures a nice mix of cultures and languages.
In order to help our company develop and grow even more we are looking for a new colleague:
Logistics & Operational Support (full-time)
In this position you will support the logistics, warehousing and operational departments. You make sure that all operational tasks are handled correctly and quickly.
- Manage and monitor the day-to-day assignments.
- You ensure the correct entry of data into the ERP system.
- You ensure that the archive stays up-to-date.
- Supporting the operations team on a daily basis.
- Supporting the warehouse when needed.
- A completed course in MBO BA level 4, or HBO, or equivalent.
- Approximately 2 years of experience as all-round administrative, or logistics, or operations employee. Experience in the fruit industry is an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing). Knowledge in other languages is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook,…).
- Experience with an ERP system (Profix is an advantage).
- You are customer-friendly and service-oriented.
- You have no problem working in an international and dynamic work environment.
- Accurate, stress-resistant and attention to detail.
- Flexible, professional, team player and ambitious.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
- Available on short term and full-time.
- EU Valid passport.
What we offer:
- Good conditions based on work experience and achieved targets.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- A professional working environment within a strong team.
- 25 vacation days and a holiday allowance of 8.25%.
- Fresh tropical fruit.
Checking for references and diplomas are part of the procedure.
We offer an informal work environment with good working conditions.
Are you interested to take the challenge at Torres Tropical? Send an e-mail with your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this message