New arrivals of BIO Ginger!
New! Bio Ginger
In addition to our conventional ginger, we will be receiving weekly arrivals of ORGANIC GINGER!
The new crop from last November is now entering the Netherlands. From now on it is therefore possible to get year-round organic ginger supply at Torres Tropical.
The quality of our bio products is guaranteed by the sustainable cooperation with our major suppliers.
For more information or questions about packaging options contact our sales representatives.
- Preheat oven to 400 F and grease an 8×8 pan.
Whisk the following ingredients together in a large measuring bowl:
- 2/3 cup milk
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup liquid sweetener
- 1/3 carrot juice
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ground flaxmeal
In a separate measuring bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1 ½ tsp ginger powder
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp allspice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup raisins
- Finally stir everything together but do not overmix.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake 25 minutes
- After removing from the oven, let sit another 20 minutes to cool and let it achieve the correct texture before serving.
Optional: Lime Frosting
Beat the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, at room temperature
Slowly add the remaining ingredients while beating.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Refrigerate the frosting for 30 minutes to make it firm before putting it on top of the ginger bread.
Share this message